Welcome to Everything Villa, the blog which will keep you up to date with the latest news regarding Aston Villa Football Club. I am a life long supporter and currently own a season ticket in the Upper Trinity. Also please feel free to follow me on twitter, my username is @EverythingVilla and I will reply to any tweets sent to me.

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Ian Taylor - Next Villa Manager?

I spoke about this during and after the match last night on Twitter and it all seemed to make good sense.  Ian Taylor is Mr. Aston Villa, there is no 2 ways about it.  He is a hard core fan, lived the dream by playing for his club and is now the ambassador for the club.  Granted, he might not know much about management yet, but he would be able to learn the ins and outs of it through time.

There is no way that Alex Mcleish is the long term solution to our problems.  All he has done is create a few more.  Ian Taylor is still young in terms of management age so he has plenty of time to learn the ropes.  If he was to get the job, he would be respected by the players and be worshipped by the fans.  He is an Aston Villa legend, end of.  I know people have said in the past that they would love Martin Laursen to manage us one day, and I would like to see that happen aswell.  He would have a very similar effect to Tayls.  Basically what I want is someone who knows Villa and will get the players playing with passion and know what kind of football the fans want to see being played.

No comments: