Welcome to Everything Villa, the blog which will keep you up to date with the latest news regarding Aston Villa Football Club. I am a life long supporter and currently own a season ticket in the Upper Trinity. Also please feel free to follow me on twitter, my username is @EverythingVilla and I will reply to any tweets sent to me.

Sunday 9 October 2011

Possible Loan Move

It has been reported that us and Everton are supposedly eyeing up a loan move in January for Fiorentina's 20 year old midfielder Adem Ljajic. Ljajic has slipped down the pecking order at Fiorentina so a loan move certainly seems like a possibility and would add much needed depth to the squad.

Unfortunately I don't really know anything about him so I can't give any personal views on this move so anyone who does know about him, please leave a comment or tweet me @EverythingVilla.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know a little bit about him. He's not a physical player and i dont really see the point of him being at Villa with bannan jenas and ireland.

that said maybe he'll grow to be better than all of them.

i think united wanted him a few years ago

Dave said...

Thanks for that. I did see the United link so that suggests that he has got some potential, whether he can make it prem is a different matter. Cant help but feeling it would just get in the way of bannan and irelands progress