Welcome to Everything Villa, the blog which will keep you up to date with the latest news regarding Aston Villa Football Club. I am a life long supporter and currently own a season ticket in the Upper Trinity. Also please feel free to follow me on twitter, my username is @EverythingVilla and I will reply to any tweets sent to me.

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Mcleish Excited By Jenas

With the long awaited debut of loanee Jermaine Jenas seemingly just around the corner, Alex Mcleish has expressed his excitement at what the midfielder has to offer.  For me personally I am always excited to see a new player in Claret and Blue, no matter who it is.  This time however I am very excited because I believe that if we can get Jenas back to his best then he could add the spark to our midfield that it's really lacking.

Here's what Mcleish had to say:

"I am excited about seeing Jermaine play for Villa.

"I know what he can do on a football pitch.

"How many caps has Jermaine got? It's 20-30 - that's tremendous experience.

"You don't get that amount of caps and play for the clubs he's been at without having a certain amount of quality.

"He's a dynamic midfielder.  He can go from back to front.

"He's been frustrated with injury, as we all were.  We want as many good players fit and raring to compete for places.

"He's a very dedicated guy as far as I've seen in terms of working in the gymand doing his preventative exercises.

"He looks as if he's a guy who cares and wants to get back playing again"

No comments: