Welcome to Everything Villa, the blog which will keep you up to date with the latest news regarding Aston Villa Football Club. I am a life long supporter and currently own a season ticket in the Upper Trinity. Also please feel free to follow me on twitter, my username is @EverythingVilla and I will reply to any tweets sent to me.

Friday 23 September 2011

Welcome

As this is my first post I would like to give a brief outline of what my blog is going to be about.  Obviously by the title you have probably figured out that I am going to be discussing topics revolving around Aston Villa Football Club.

I am a lifetime supporter and currently a season ticket holder in the Upper Trinity.  I will be posting previews to matches and the reaction after the games as well as any other stories which may come up.  The purpose of the blog is to provide information and personal opinions about Aston Villa as well as encouraging people to leave comments and get involved themselves.

So now I've got that out of the way, lets begin!

No comments: