Welcome to Everything Villa, the blog which will keep you up to date with the latest news regarding Aston Villa Football Club. I am a life long supporter and currently own a season ticket in the Upper Trinity. Also please feel free to follow me on twitter, my username is @EverythingVilla and I will reply to any tweets sent to me.

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Hutton Doubtful For Sunderland (Thank God!)

Another good bit of news coming out of Villa today is that Alan Hutton is still a major doubt after a facial wound that forced him off against West Brom.  I'm not going to lie to you, I think he's a liability and we're better off without him.  I know I said i wanted to give him games to give him a chance but to be honest, he looks like he's getting worse! He could have seriously injured Shane Long last week and I think it's better for evryone if he doesn't play.  It also gives King Carlos a chance to show what he can do at right back (a much better job than Hutton for sure).

No comments: