Welcome to Everything Villa, the blog which will keep you up to date with the latest news regarding Aston Villa Football Club. I am a life long supporter and currently own a season ticket in the Upper Trinity. Also please feel free to follow me on twitter, my username is @EverythingVilla and I will reply to any tweets sent to me.

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Another Hot Prospect Tied Down

AVFC today announced that 17 year old winger Jordan Graham has signed his first professional contact at the club which will keep him here until 2014.  I've seen this kid play for the youth and reserve teams and there is no doubting the fact that he is something special.  A bag of tricks and someone we must keep hold of.

Yet another name to add to the list of AVFC graduates! Lets hope he can make it to the first team before too long.

No comments: