Welcome to Everything Villa, the blog which will keep you up to date with the latest news regarding Aston Villa Football Club. I am a life long supporter and currently own a season ticket in the Upper Trinity. Also please feel free to follow me on twitter, my username is @EverythingVilla and I will reply to any tweets sent to me.

Monday 12 March 2012

Who Is The Mystery Bosman

Mat Kendrick suggesting today that we are close to announcing the signing of a Bosman/Free Transfer. Gregg Wylde is the obvious name and rumours are that he has been spotted at Bodymoor Heath so it looks like Mcleish is on the verge of another signing.

Lets hope this one is a bit better than the previous ones!

EDIT

It appears it is NOT Gregg Wylde after all! Mcleish keeping his cards close to his chest, but my money is on Ivica Olic.

No comments: