Welcome to Everything Villa, the blog which will keep you up to date with the latest news regarding Aston Villa Football Club. I am a life long supporter and currently own a season ticket in the Upper Trinity. Also please feel free to follow me on twitter, my username is @EverythingVilla and I will reply to any tweets sent to me.

Friday 9 March 2012

A Tough Game - The Run Will Go On

So on the eve of the Fulham game and I cant help thinking that they will rip us apart.  In recent weeks they have started to look very decent, with the Pogrebnyak and Johnson partnership starting to flourish with Dempsey just behind.

This doesn't bode well for us as we struggle to find that elusive victory.  With Fulham on fire I can only see a comfortable defeat and another miserable weekend.

Still I will go to the game tomorrow ready to cheer on our brave Villa boys and believe that anything is possible.  Lets end this horrendous record asap!!!

No comments: