Welcome to Everything Villa, the blog which will keep you up to date with the latest news regarding Aston Villa Football Club. I am a life long supporter and currently own a season ticket in the Upper Trinity. Also please feel free to follow me on twitter, my username is @EverythingVilla and I will reply to any tweets sent to me.

Sunday 4 March 2012

You've Written Your Chapter, Now Get Lost!

The title refers to Mcleish's first press conference as Villa manager when he said that he would like to write his own chapter in Villa's history.  He has certainly done that I think it's safe to say!  With all the hype leading up to him joining it would have been impossible for him not to write a chapter in our history.  So, now he has successfully gone down in Villa's history, why stay?

I don't have anything against the man personally, I'm sure he's a great guy once you get to know him.  But from a managerial perspective he has looked out of his depth from the moment he joined and has failed to win over the Villa faithful that had their doubts about him (to put it lightly!).

The longer he stays at the club, the more damage he is going to cause and we really can't afford much more damage after the past couple of years.  So my message to Mcleish, you've successfully written your own chapter in Villa's history, now if you truly are a decent man you will leave us ASAP and let us get on with rebuilding the club.

Please!!!!!

No comments: