Welcome to Everything Villa, the blog which will keep you up to date with the latest news regarding Aston Villa Football Club. I am a life long supporter and currently own a season ticket in the Upper Trinity. Also please feel free to follow me on twitter, my username is @EverythingVilla and I will reply to any tweets sent to me.

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Lerner Makes An Appearance

Stan Petrov has recently lifted the lid on Randy's involvement with AVFC.  He says that the chaiman is a regular visitor of the training ground and is keeping all the players up to date with the ambition and direction the club is taking.

This is good to hear but doesn't really provide the fans with the news we have been waiting for.  Its all well and good being open with the players and being involved but at the end of the day we have a manager in Mcleish that is not going to take us anywhere but down it is all irrelevant.  Grow a pair Randy and do the kindest thing for our great club, SACK HIM!

No comments: