Welcome to Everything Villa, the blog which will keep you up to date with the latest news regarding Aston Villa Football Club. I am a life long supporter and currently own a season ticket in the Upper Trinity. Also please feel free to follow me on twitter, my username is @EverythingVilla and I will reply to any tweets sent to me.

Monday 5 March 2012

SPECULATION - Rasmus Elm

It seems as though the summer transfer speculation has begun, an exciting time for us all!  Unfortunately I feel this year is going to be a pretty depressing summer due to the position we are in although this link is a good one.

It seems as though our scout in Holland has picked out Rasmus Elm from AZ Alkmaar.  He is a Swedish midfielder, and as we all know midfield is an area that definately needs strengthening.  He turned down Rubin Kazan in January because he didn't want to move to Russia so perhaps we have a chance with this one!

No comments: