Welcome to Everything Villa, the blog which will keep you up to date with the latest news regarding Aston Villa Football Club. I am a life long supporter and currently own a season ticket in the Upper Trinity. Also please feel free to follow me on twitter, my username is @EverythingVilla and I will reply to any tweets sent to me.

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Cuellar Wants To Stay

Carlos Cuellar has lifted the lid on the his current situation regarding contract talks at Villa.  He claims that he has not yet recieved a contract offer, but despite recieving interest elsewhere he is holding out for an offer from AVFC.  He says he is enjoying it here and wants to stay so will put AVFC to the top of his priority list, which is great news!

There is no denying that Carlos is a top professional and more than competent defender and has earnt a place in Villa fans hearts, including mine.  The one thing that I'm not happy about is that we are yet to offer him a deal.  Perhaps Mcleish is just biding his time but if he isn't offered a new deal I'm certain there will be quite a few disgruntled supporters.

No comments: