Welcome to Everything Villa, the blog which will keep you up to date with the latest news regarding Aston Villa Football Club. I am a life long supporter and currently own a season ticket in the Upper Trinity. Also please feel free to follow me on twitter, my username is @EverythingVilla and I will reply to any tweets sent to me.

Saturday 10 March 2012

SPECULATION - Pogrebnyak

On the day of the Fulham game Mcleish has come out snd stated that he has been looking at their in form striker Pavel Pogrebnyak for the past few years.

There is no doubt that if we could get him on a free in the summer it would be fantastic but I cant see him joining us above Fulham. Surely Fulham will be in for him in the summer so why would he join us ahead of them? I just cant see it happening, but at least we are looking at quality!

No comments: