Welcome to Everything Villa, the blog which will keep you up to date with the latest news regarding Aston Villa Football Club. I am a life long supporter and currently own a season ticket in the Upper Trinity. Also please feel free to follow me on twitter, my username is @EverythingVilla and I will reply to any tweets sent to me.

Sunday 4 March 2012

No Substance To Mcleish Rumours

It was only really wishful thinking that the rumours of Mcleish walking or being given the boot were true. Despite deep down knowing that was no chance of them being true, the fantasy was fun while it lasted!

If anything as major as this was actually happening then surely we would have heard something by now, if not by the club by someone else surely? Also the rumours of a press conference being taken place on Monday morning were rubbished by Mat Kendrick saying he had heard nothing about it. That is good enough evidence for me to know that it's not happening.

Maybe the day will come in the next couple of months where we do finally hear the news we have all been dying for, but sadly not this week.

No comments: