Welcome to Everything Villa, the blog which will keep you up to date with the latest news regarding Aston Villa Football Club. I am a life long supporter and currently own a season ticket in the Upper Trinity. Also please feel free to follow me on twitter, my username is @EverythingVilla and I will reply to any tweets sent to me.

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Great Work By Villa

AVFC stated today that their tickets for schools campaign has now signed up a whopping 50 local primary schools!  This is some great work by Villa trying to get the new generation of die hard supporters at an early age.

If you are not familiar with the scheme it basically just involves Villa giving 1000 free tickets to the schools in the scheme who can then sell on at a very low price to the kids.  It's a win win situation for everyone involved and a great way to try and keep attendances at a respectable level.  Some fantastic off the field work by Villa, but still a lot of work to do on it!

No comments: