Welcome to Everything Villa, the blog which will keep you up to date with the latest news regarding Aston Villa Football Club. I am a life long supporter and currently own a season ticket in the Upper Trinity. Also please feel free to follow me on twitter, my username is @EverythingVilla and I will reply to any tweets sent to me.

Monday 5 March 2012

Ireland And N'Zogbia Hold The Key

With 11 games left to go, as I posted yesterday, we are pretty much safe.  Despite this, I still can't see us picking up many more points looking at the teams we still have to face.  I think the key to our success in these games is the performances of Ireland and N'Zogbia.

In the first half at Blackburn they were terrific.  I know many of you will say it was because Blackburn were so poor but at the end of the day they capitalised on that and showed the quality they possess.  Obviously it is going to be tougher for them to produce that kind of performance against the better sides but I believe they have turned a corner recently and will continue to get better and better.

If they do get better and better then we can definately expect to score a few goals along the way to the end of a dismal season, and possibly win a game!  However if they don't then we can expect to see the same old dross such as the Wigan game where we will settle for a point under any circumstances.

No comments: