Welcome to Everything Villa, the blog which will keep you up to date with the latest news regarding Aston Villa Football Club. I am a life long supporter and currently own a season ticket in the Upper Trinity. Also please feel free to follow me on twitter, my username is @EverythingVilla and I will reply to any tweets sent to me.

Thursday 8 March 2012

Gabby Admits Fans Affect The Team - Time For Support

As if we didn't know already, Gabby Agbonlahor has come out and said that the fans negativity is affecting the players.  This almost seems like a cry for help off one of Villa's most loved players.  The fact that the fans have become so negative towards the team it has required the players to come out and almost beg the fans to get behind the team is very sad.

We have all been very negative this year, including myself, and there have been valid reasons for it.  However it's got to the stage now where we are having a major impact on the team and that is unacceptable.  As fans we are supposed to be the '12th man' but instead we appear to be the oppositions '12th man' in some games.  So now I am calling for the fans to put their agenda's away for the time being and sing louder than we have ever sung before because god knows we need too now!

Lets drive the boys over the winning line against Fulham on saturday and show them what true support is!

No comments: