Welcome to Everything Villa, the blog which will keep you up to date with the latest news regarding Aston Villa Football Club. I am a life long supporter and currently own a season ticket in the Upper Trinity. Also please feel free to follow me on twitter, my username is @EverythingVilla and I will reply to any tweets sent to me.

Monday 5 March 2012

SPECULATION - Guzan On His Way?

After being linked to Joe Lewis from Peterborough over the weekend it put a question mark over the future of Brad Guzan.  It's been well publicised that he has yet to agree to a new contract at Villa and at this stage in his career he needs to be playing first team football.

This has sparked a rumour linking him with a move to Ipswich.  Now there are 2 reasons why I really don't want this to happen.  The first is that I really rate him and was very impressed with him over the winter when he stood in for Given and he would be a bad loss.  The second is that if he is going to move, then surely it should be to another Premier League team.  He is definately Prem quality and I feel he would be wasted in the Fizzy Pop league.

No comments: