Welcome to Everything Villa, the blog which will keep you up to date with the latest news regarding Aston Villa Football Club. I am a life long supporter and currently own a season ticket in the Upper Trinity. Also please feel free to follow me on twitter, my username is @EverythingVilla and I will reply to any tweets sent to me.

Sunday 9 October 2011

Bannan Doubtful For Scotland

News today that Barry Bannan has got a gashed heel which could potentially keep him out of the crucial match against Spain. I would love to see Bannan up against the likes of Xavi and Iniesta to really get an idea of just how good Bannan is compared to the people we have likened him too since his arrival to the first team. At least if he does miss the Spain match he should be fully fit for our trip to the Etihad Stadium where we need all the quality we have to try and compete with them!

No comments: