Welcome to Everything Villa, the blog which will keep you up to date with the latest news regarding Aston Villa Football Club. I am a life long supporter and currently own a season ticket in the Upper Trinity. Also please feel free to follow me on twitter, my username is @EverythingVilla and I will reply to any tweets sent to me.

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Herd Red Card Rescinded

A bit of better news coming out of Villa this week is the news that Chris Herd's shambolick red card against the Baggies has been rescinded so he will now be availible for the trip to Sunderland.  We were all expecting this outcome as I think the only people who think that it was a red card are Roy Hodgson and a few delusional Baggies fans.  I hope it hasn't affected the lad, he could have a future at Villa from what I've seen so far.

No comments: