Welcome to Everything Villa, the blog which will keep you up to date with the latest news regarding Aston Villa Football Club. I am a life long supporter and currently own a season ticket in the Upper Trinity. Also please feel free to follow me on twitter, my username is @EverythingVilla and I will reply to any tweets sent to me.

Friday 14 October 2011

Spurs Want Agbonlahor

Some interesting articles coming out today saying that Harry Redknapp wants to sign Gabby Agbonlahor in January.  I can believe that there is an interest there but what I can't believe is that Gabby would even consider leaving.  He has said before that he wants to stay at Villa for life and I fully believe him.  The figure floating around was £20 million and that speaks volumes for his progress this year.

No comments: