Welcome to Everything Villa, the blog which will keep you up to date with the latest news regarding Aston Villa Football Club. I am a life long supporter and currently own a season ticket in the Upper Trinity. Also please feel free to follow me on twitter, my username is @EverythingVilla and I will reply to any tweets sent to me.

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Bannan Suspended By Villa

Bad news coming out of Villa that Barry Bannan has been suspended pending an internal investigation over recent allegations of drink driving.  Bannan was arrested in the early hours of Sunday morning along with former Villa striker James Collins (Junior) and will not be availible for the trip to Sunderland.  This can only be seen as bad news as he is our only creative midfielder so chances should be even fewer and farther between compared to usual.  Lets just hope we can get this sorted out a.s.a.p.

No comments: