Welcome to Everything Villa, the blog which will keep you up to date with the latest news regarding Aston Villa Football Club. I am a life long supporter and currently own a season ticket in the Upper Trinity. Also please feel free to follow me on twitter, my username is @EverythingVilla and I will reply to any tweets sent to me.

Sunday 2 October 2011

Jenas Out For A Month

I'm sure most people have already found out but I felt that I should touch on it anyway. News came out yesterday that the reason for Jenas missing out on the Wigan clash with an achilles injury that will keep him out for around a month. This is very annoying because I can't wait to see what he could bring to the team but every cloud has a silver lining I suppose. The silver lining on this cloud is surely the fact that against Wigan our midfield started to look quite good so it will be good for them to get a few more games together.  It also means that Stephen Ireland can get a few more games under his belt which I feel is essential for his Villa career.

No comments: