Welcome to Everything Villa, the blog which will keep you up to date with the latest news regarding Aston Villa Football Club. I am a life long supporter and currently own a season ticket in the Upper Trinity. Also please feel free to follow me on twitter, my username is @EverythingVilla and I will reply to any tweets sent to me.

Monday 3 October 2011

Tayls Believes In Bannans Character

Ian Taylor was interviewed on TalkSport earlier today. He spoke about the tough character that Barry Bannan possesses and believes he has the mental toughness to make it in the premier league.

Here is what Tayls said:

“I’ve watched Barry since he’s been in the youth team and he’s always been a player with great talent,"

“There was always the question mark about his size, and sometimes you look to Barry to do a little bit more in the game but he’s got great character and he doesn’t care who is in the team with him – he’ll be taking the penalties, he’ll take the freekicks, he’ll take the corners, he’ll do the lot.

“He’s not bothered about the experienced players trying to talk him out of it. He’s a typical tough Scot and his character is tremendous.”

No comments: