Welcome to Everything Villa, the blog which will keep you up to date with the latest news regarding Aston Villa Football Club. I am a life long supporter and currently own a season ticket in the Upper Trinity. Also please feel free to follow me on twitter, my username is @EverythingVilla and I will reply to any tweets sent to me.

Tuesday 18 October 2011

A Transfer Link With Substance!

We have had a few transfer links over the past month or so and it's fair to say, the chances of any of them happening is quite slim.  Here though I believe we have a link with some substance to it. 

Our scout in Holland, Arthur Numan, has been keeping a close eye on Simon Poulsen who plays for AZ Alkmaar.  He is a left back which would suggest that Mcleish has seen a weakness in Warnock, although he can also be played in midfield.

He is out of contract at the end of the season so a cut price deal may be on the cards in January. Watch this space!

No comments: