Welcome to Everything Villa, the blog which will keep you up to date with the latest news regarding Aston Villa Football Club. I am a life long supporter and currently own a season ticket in the Upper Trinity. Also please feel free to follow me on twitter, my username is @EverythingVilla and I will reply to any tweets sent to me.

Sunday 9 October 2011

Yet More Transfer News!

It's only October but we already have names floating around as possible transfer targets. Next up is yet another midfielder, this time Jeff Hendrick of Derby County. Reports suggest we are battling West Brom for his signature. Once again I know next to nothing about this player so feel free to leave a comment if you know anything about me. Reports say that he is a very highly rated 19 year old, which to me sounds a bit pointless. Surely this would just get in the way of Bannan and Delph's development into first team regulars. The only signings I would like us to make at the moment are for key players who would add something to the first team, but due to our financial state is unlikely. I would give anything for us to find a gem from another country, something that Newcastle seem to be experts at doing recently.

No comments: