Welcome to Everything Villa, the blog which will keep you up to date with the latest news regarding Aston Villa Football Club. I am a life long supporter and currently own a season ticket in the Upper Trinity. Also please feel free to follow me on twitter, my username is @EverythingVilla and I will reply to any tweets sent to me.

Thursday 6 October 2011

Given Full Of Praise For Villa

Shay Given is full of praise for all things Villa it seems. He has come out and praised the fans reaction to him since he has signed and also is excited by the potential that Villa possess with the state of the art training facilities. It's good to know that we are still an impressive club to those who join us!

Given said:

"I remember going to the kit launch at Star City and I was blown away by the reception I received," Given told the club's official website.

"The amount of fans who turned up for that and the noise they made when we made our way down the escalators was unbelievable. That's when it hit home to me how big a club I had just joined.

"You come into Bodymoor Heath every morning and you marvel at the quality of the place - it really is world-class.

"I've played at Manchester City and Newcastle and you're sometimes cocooned in that city's bubble and you don't really have a feel for how big other clubs are in other cities.

No comments: