Welcome to Everything Villa, the blog which will keep you up to date with the latest news regarding Aston Villa Football Club. I am a life long supporter and currently own a season ticket in the Upper Trinity. Also please feel free to follow me on twitter, my username is @EverythingVilla and I will reply to any tweets sent to me.

Monday 3 October 2011

Bent Fancies A Go At Strictly

Now this blog is called Everything Villa and when I say everything, I mean everything! It turns out that star striker Darren Bent is a bit of a mover on the dance floor and says that he is a keen follower of Strictly Come Dancing! Robbie Savage is the only footballer on the show this series and I think I speak on behalf of most Villa fans when I say that I hope he fails miserably. Bent also reveals that Petrov is as uncoordinated on the dance floor as he is on the pitch (not in those words!).

He said:

 “It looks cool, but also hard work,”

“Robbie is doing really well with it at the moment. I’ve been impressed.

“It’s nice to get involved in things off the pitch and when I’m finished with playing football, I could give it a go.

“I am a decent dancer. I like to make an effort on the dance floor when I’m out and about.

“In terms of poor dancers in our dressing room, that’s not tough. Stan can’t dance. He thinks he can but he can’t!”

No comments: